Monoka, Ermine and Eriko are the three muses behind the MAC Fafi line. Bursting with color, life and edgy energy, these grafitti queens are the inspiration for this colorful new line. Check it out! What's inside MAC Fafi?

  • MAC Fafi Paint Pots
  • MAC Fafi Eyeshadow Quads: Fafi Eyes 1, Fafi Eyes 2
  • MAC Fafi Lipglosses
  • MAC Fafi Powder Blush
  • MAC Fafi Iridescent Powders
  • MAC Fafi Lipsticks

HURRY! WHILE STOCK LAST!

Actually last Friday, me and few of my classmates are invited to MAC Fafi product launched at KLCC. Me, (:P) escaping and missing from my office almost 2 hours (syuuussshh! dont tell my bos :P) just to see the make up demo from the pro make up artist.

Ling, my school make up trainer testing the product before the event start.

The model for the demo

This is during the demo. I'm busy taking pictures :P
MAC Fafi girl! Nice and simple make up!

0 comments