The story: Sunday morning? 8 O'clock usually I'm still on bed...but I'm soooo thrilled and excited to do creative make up. This is my first attempt to do real extreme make over for photohoot. Trying to be early as I can to meet up K3yon and the gang at TTDI...We had our breakfast at mamak and straight away to the photoshoot location. We wrapped everything at 1.30pm and had lunch at mamak again...


Here are some pictures taken by me and with a bunch of talented photographers (see their link at the bottom of my post) and the lovely model Sam. The theme of the shoot was memoirs of Geisha...

after and before the transformation...the giesha girl

This is Sam. Working with her is very easy. She had nice and smooth skin that make my job easier. I only took one hour plus to do her. I was worried with my color blending since I'm using oil based make up. But, Alhamdullilah....everything went smoothly and what a fun day this shoot was! I will upload more pix later...


Testing my photography skill....

My editing skill...

black & white mode:: Still at beginner stage...

sepia mode::my giesha girl look sad...

done by me

I will upload some behind the scenes pics later. I still waiting pictures from them, in the making of Geisha...so wait yeah...

Credit to these all photographers. Their work are nicely done. Thanks guys!

0 comments