2.30 in the morning! hey am updating my make up job on last 2 months. Totally forgot to update this, my bad... we did it in Genting Highland...kinda busy lately with with my new job at the office...the trip together with Caron and the coolest make up buddies ever!



introducing...make up artists.
from left olivia, me,caron, pip & connie..having fun while waiting for all the models...


We have to do our job outside while waiting the room ready...picture with Pip's first victim! more to come...hehehe...

my first "victim"...hehehehe..am doing man make up!

the second victim...beauty make up...

my third victim..are you ready girl? i like her...easy to make up coz she has masculine features on her already...

draw thick eyebrow, more shading...

almost done!

and we done...tadaaa...while the rest were busy doing their make up and hair.

Busy...busy...till then...chow! see ya~

0 comments