Hye there. It's Monday! Back to my daily work then...ergghh. So, how was your weekend? Mine? it was a very bz and tough day! Received call from the academy whether am interested to joint them for the event organized by Guardian and 3R to do make over to Guardian customers. Yes, I did joint them. I have to be at One Utama by 9.30am. Hard to wake up, but for the sake of the experience, I'm willing to do it and I got the chances to try make up products from Lo'real. :P
The products, I'm so excited looking at this make up set! Wish my make up bag fill with so many make up tools and products too.

This one is very easy to use. No need to apply foundation because it's already mix with foundation and powder. I use this one for those with no face problem, no need to conceal the pimples or scars...I love it!

The lipsticks are marvelous! I like the colours...

Lip gloss! In fact, during my free time, I'd tried all of those colours! :)

The super blended foundations.

The eye color, compact powder and blusher.

Me and Dexter.

One of the customers

0 comments